It is an expectation that all Orchard children will wear the approved school uniform.
We have recently reviewed our school uniform to ensure it is appropriate and affordable for families.
Our uniform is also gender-neutral and girls are welcome to wear trousers.
The items that require the school logo and can be bought online from Kedaph Schoolwear. All other items do not need to be bought from the school uniform supplier and are available from most supermarkets.
The approved uniform for 2023/24 is as follows:
- Black or charcoal grey trousers/skirt
- Blue sweatshirt/cardigan with the school logo (purple for Yr6 pupils)
- White polo shirt (school logo optional)
- Black or grey tights or socks
- Black school shoes (no boots or trainers)
Optional summer uniform
- Black shorts
- Blue check gingham dress (purple check for Yr 6)
- Red t-shirt
- Navy shorts
- Trainers (not plimsolls)
- Navy jumper – optional
- Navy tracksuit bottoms – optional
- Navy or black football socks (winter)
- White sport socks (summer)
- Earrings – studs, no hoops or dangling earrings (no earrings on PE days)
- Headbands - plain small headbands (no large bows/fancy headbands/jojo bands/braid beads)
- Jewellery – none. Children will be asked to remove any jewellery for PE. Please provide a note to the office for any jewellery that cannot be removed due to religious purposes