We are seeking to recruit 1:1 Teaching Assistants on fixed term contracts at Orchard Academy.
30 hours per week, exclusive of meal breaks for 39 weeks per year (term time only)
8.30am-3.30pm (hours may be subject to change)
Actual Salary: £12,224 (FTE £17,711 SCP 2)
Closing Date for applications: Friday 5th June 2020
Interviews: 8th June 2020
To start:September 2020
Orchard Academy is a family and a community. Every visitor comments on how friendly and caring our children and staff are, as well as the positive, warm atmosphere that can be felt around the school.
We develop welcoming, confident children who are enthusiastic, engaging and a delight to work with.
Orchard Academy has a dedicated staff team that are committed to delivering high-quality teaching and excellent pastoral care, ensuring that all pupils are given every opportunity to succeed. We are a proud founding member of the EMAT Academy Trust, whose vision is that every child deserves to be the best they can.
We are seeking experienced SEND/EHCP Teaching Assistants who have experience working with children who have ASC, SEMH, RAD and S&L. If you feel you can positively contribute to our pupils’ lives and want to be part of our school, we look forward to welcoming your application.
We are looking for:
- Experience of working with children who have SEND, particularly ASC, SEMH, RAD and S&L
- Someone who understands, can empathise with and adapt to the needs of pupils with ASC, SEMH, RAD and S&L
- Teaching Assistants who are able to enthuse and inspire children
- Teaching Assistants who show great mental flexibility in order to contribute to a dynamic and hardworking team
- Teaching Assistants who are committed to safeguarding our children and promoting their welfare
- Successful Teaching Assistants who are able to raise and sustain high standards
- Is a family and a community
- Has excellent and supportive middle / senior leaders
- Is committed to supporting continuous professional development
- Has a team of staff that is recognised for its enthusiastic, friendly and rigorous approach to teaching and learning
- Has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
- Has parents and carers who are supportive and have high ambitions for their children
We welcome visits to the school. To arrange a visit please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application forms can be downloaded below and should be returned to the same email address.
|EMAT non teaching Employment Application Form new version Jan 2019||12th Aug 2019||Download|